Utility functions are rendering as react components

I would like to also share my utility functions however when I tag and export them, they end up as react components instead of a normal native function. For example, group/process-config.js file:

/** @type {{ [K in keyof NodeJS.Process]?: NodeJS.Process[K] }} */
    const processConfig = process || { env: { NODE_ENV: 'test' } };
    export default processConfig;

will end up being imported and rendered as the following react component in the bit.dev component overview:

import React from 'react';
    import ProcessConfig from '@bit/user.collection.namespace.process-config';
    export default (
        <ProcessConfig/>
    );

And this behavior ends up causing a usual react invalid variant error for a native js function:

Element type is invalid: expected a string (for built-in components) or a class/function (for composite 
    components) but got: object.

I am using bit.envs/compilers/babel@7.0.1 to compile the function. I will like to use the same bit.dev collection to share both util functions and react components.

Same applies to React Hooks. Even though Bit seems to be centered about components, the Hooks are also a great candidate for reusability.

@FredyC most definitely. This is very crucial.

I think I now understand what is happening there. The framework assumes that all exported components are react components. For exported components that are not, the bit component example index.js file could be modified and the react/jsx bindings thereof could be removed.