Could not install "@bit/<my-username>.vue-tutorial.product-list": "0.0.1" as it does not contain a package.json file

Hi there,

I am new to bit and was just trying out the Vue tutorial but could not make it to work when tried to install the component as a module in a different project.

I did all the steps from the tutorial https://docs.bit.dev/docs/tutorials/bit-vue-tutorial,
added the productlist to a collection from my own account, build it and exported, but after I import it from another vue project and tried to run the project I am getting this error saying that
*This dependency was not found:

@bit/vidiga.test.product-list": "0.0.1 in ./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref–12-0!./node_modules/babel-loader/lib!./node_modules/cache-loader/dist/cjs.js??ref–0-0!./node_modules/vue-loader/lib??vue-loader-options!./src/App.vue?vue&type=script&lang=js&

To install it, you can run: npm install --save @bit/vidiga.test.product-list": "0.0.1

when I run npm -i … (which I had already did ) I am getting this error
npm ERR! Could not install from “@bit/vidiga.test.product-list: 0.0.1” as it does not contain a package.json file.

I am missing something?

Thanks